Bruno Xavier B. Leite
Male, born 06/12/1985.
Sao Paulo – SP, Brazil.
Game & Tools Development Generalist
- Experienced game and tools developer in the indie field.
- Focused on Gameplay Systems Design, Plugin Development, C++ / C# / Visual.
- Know-How on most of UE4 and Unity feature tools and sub-systems.
- Experienced Engine 4 C++ & Plugin Programmer.
- Experienced Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint Programmer.
- Experienced Unity PC / Mobile Programmer.
- Experienced Unity Plugin & Editor Extensions Developer.
- Experienced Autodesk Maya Modeler.
Core Experienced Software:
- Unreal Engine 4 (2 year) / Unity (6 years).
- Autodesk Maya (12 years) / Studio Max (4 years) / Mudbox (4 years).
- Photoshop (9 years) / Quixel Suite (1 year) / Substance Painter (1 year).
- Indie Game/Tools Developer (5 years).
- Unity Tools Provider for many Games and Studios, such as Square-Enix (3 years).
- Letra-Arte Graphic Designer (3 years) / Programmer (4 years).
- Attended regular public school in Brazil. (1991 – 2001)
- Graphic Design / Drawing at Quanta Academia de Artes. (2001 – 2004)
- Programming Self-Taught. (2001 – Present)